Saturday, January 10, 2009

Turing movies

Hey look a blog about tech stuff that hardly ever posts about tech stuff! And then...

Look, a place where you can just enter text and it turns it into a movie with robot voices and Lego® recreations of Sean Connery and Queen Elizabeth Xtranormal. I'm working on a killer screenplay about robots that don't know they're robots until they discover a website called, um, xtranormal.com...META!

Also, the Windows 7 beta is out, so if you'd like to work as a Microsoft developer with all the frustration and none of the salary go check it out at: Windows 7!. I might actually do this seeing as I have, let's see, onetwo...Three (thanks Count von Count!) computers sitting around doing NOTHING right now.

Played five hours of volleyball today and I work tomorrow, so...bai!

3 comments:

RiCap said...

Can I have a part as an extra in your movie. I'm really good at sitting around looking like a normal robot who doesn't know they're a robot sipping soda or eating a burger.

juha said...

Oh man, robot extras! How could I have forgotten about ROBOT EXTRAS!! You're in, and you might get pulled into an action scene.

Sarah said...

Speaking of movies, go see Gran Turino, if you haven't already. Or maybe 'Turing' is a veiled reference to 'Turino' that I don't really understand. But either way, it's a good movie.